Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Hehe

Well, I've played this before, which is why I don't feel like playing it again, but I remember it being amazing fun and keeping me occupied for hours. Only issue I have is replayability.

Elephant Quest Elephant Quest

Wow

This is huge! I didn't expect such a huge game, I expected something small and simple. Love the animations and graphics too!

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Entertaining

This can easily keep me occupied for HOURS!

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Detailed and educational

A very nice educational piece. Extremely detailed, and fun to play around with. I can't even imagine how small these smallest objects are, but this gives me sooomewhat of an idea. Still, it's not extremely entertaining, but I can see the amount of work that went into this.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Hihgly entertaining

A lot of customization with a huge variety of weapons, simple gameplay with a not too steep learning curve, and good audio. I'd like some better graphics, though, as they are currently very simple.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Impressive

Honestly very impressed with this game, can't say I've seen something so huge on Newgrounds before. Just so much to do! Graphics are really good as well, though not in my style.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Hmm

I don't like madness but the controls on this one and graphics are really good, and I really enjoyed playing it. Looking forward to Madness Day now (: