Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

Not bad

I like this, as it has more of a character development, more twists and a better story that actually shines through throughout the entire flash than the madness series. The graphics are also, IMO, better, as are the sounds and animations.

Infected Wish Infected Wish

Not bad

I like Infected Mushroom and all, but I can't say this is a really amazing music video. It's synced up well, but other than that, it's mostly that dancing loop, which gets really lame after a while.

Punisher responds:

really lame ater awhile, much like your personality.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Haha!

I love this dark sense of humor! The style of graphics really fit it!

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

Beautiful

Wow, your animation and graphics are absolutely beautiful. Not often I see this style on Newgrounds in a comedic flash. Love it!

The Shape of Love The Shape of Love

Awesome style

I really love your style. Detailed and still cartoony and somewhat simple, and the depth of this flash somewhat surprises me, I'm not entirely used to it :P

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Beautiful

Wow. This is amazing to watch. It has the whole package, the music is so well composed and absolutely amazing, and it creates an amazing atmosphere, and the graphics are so good, it just looks professionally made!

Tarboy Tarboy

Wow

I'm in awe. I simply don't know what to say about this piece, it's magnificent, amazing, the story, the graphics, the style, the voices. It's the perfect flash movie. Wow.

Katan Katan

Wow!

Quite impressive graphics you've got here! The animations are also really smooth, I really liked this piece. Maybe a bit too cartoony in the style, but it fits. Also, the story is pretty cool, and somewhat detailed, something original, I suppose. Like it.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Still, no.

I do thinkt he animation is smooth and the graphics are all right, and the audio is pretty much crisp when it comes to quality, but it's something about this mass violence that doesn't appeal to me. I prefer a rather deep backstory, and I don't feel the story in this piece has much depth to it at all.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

I'm sorry, but these Madness flashes don't really float my boat, so to say.

The graphics are really dull and simple, and though there is some story to it, it's not very deep and not easy to follow. The main point of this series is really just the violence, and I can see mindless violence wherever I want.